EyeCRO is currently hiring! Please see below for details.
Research Technician I
EyeCRO, LLC, an ocular pharmaceutical and contract research company is seeking highly motivated individuals for a full-time research position. This person will be responsible for participating in a wide variety of laboratory-based activities related to molecular/cell biology, biochemistry, and in-vivo experimentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in the biological or physical sciences.
- Experience working with laboratory animals.
- Experience working with HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
- Experience with GLP/GMP or Quality Assurance.
- Experience with GraphPad Prism and Microsoft Office.
- Routine wet chemistry (preparation of buffers and solutions, weighing, formulation preparation, etc.).
- Operation of various analytical instruments (HPLC, LC/MS, and liquid handlers).
- Animal husbandry/handling/procedures. Includes microsurgery, anesthesia administration, blood collection, eye drop instillation, oral gavage, various injection methods (IP, IM, SQ, IVT).
- Record keeping. Records all observations, data, information during research.
- Data analysis & reports. Conducts analyses of data and prepares reports containing data and analysis.
- Material presentation. Presents research material to fellow researchers.
- Collaboration. Works with fellow researchers.
- Laboratory upkeep. Maintains a clean and tidy workspace.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Proficiency with data analysis software and MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Careful attention to detail and superb record keeping abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must feel comfortable working with animals in a laboratory setting.
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried. Benefits Available: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k matching program.
Work Schedule: Five days per week; in addition, work can include weekends and holidays.
Required Attachments: Resume, List of references (3 minimum).
Special Indications: Hiring contingent upon clear background check.
Salary Range: Starting at $28,000, but commensurate with experience. Performance-based bonuses available.
Please contact Eric Phelps, VP of Research and Development, for more information: jobs(at)eyecro.com
This company, in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, political affiliation, disability or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices or procedures.