EyeCRO is always looking for motivated scientists to join our team! Our current job openings are detailed below:
Research Assistant – Chemistry (OKC Lab)
EyeCRO is seeking highly motivated individuals for a full time Research Assistant position. This person will be responsible for participating in a wide variety of laboratory-based activities related to chemistry to advance our innovative MiDROPS™ platform as well as animal procedures.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmacy or a related field.
Experience: 12 months experience as a Research Technician.
- Routine wet chemistry (preparation of buffers and solutions, weighing, formulation preparation, etc.).
- Operation of various analytical instruments (HPLC, LC/MS, and liquid handlers).
- Animal handling/husbandry.
- Animal procedures. Includes blood collection, eye drop instillation, oral gavage, various injection methods.
- Record keeping. Records all observations, data, information during research.
- Data analysis. Conducts analyses of data.
- Report preparation. Prepares reports containing data and analysis.
- Material presentation. Presents research material to fellow researchers.
- Works with fellow researchers.
- Laboratory upkeep. Maintains a clean and tidy work space.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and analytical chemistry methods and techniques is required.
- Data analysis software.
- MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must feel comfortable working with animals in a laboratory setting.
- Experience working in a chemistry lab.
- Experience working in a pharmacology lab.
- Experience with analytical equipment such as HPLC and LC/MS.
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts