EyeCRO is hiring! The following position is open in our Oklahoma City HQ.
Research Associate I
EyeCRO, LLC, an ocular pharmaceutical and contract research company is seeking highly motivated individuals for a full time Research Associate I position. This person will be responsible for participating in a wide variety of laboratory-based activities related to molecular/cell biology, biochemistry, and in-vivo experimentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in the biological or physical sciences.
- Experience working with animals ≥5 years.
- Master’s degree in the biological or physical sciences.
- Experience working with HPLC and Mass Spectrometry.
- Experience with GLP/GMP or Quality Assurance.
- Experience with GraphPad Prism and Microsoft Office.
- Routine wet chemistry (preparation of buffers and solutions, weighing, formulation preparation, etc.)
- Operation of various analytical instruments (HPLC, LC/MS, and liquid handlers).
- Animal husbandry/handling/procedures. Includes microsurgery, anesthesia administration, blood collection, eye drop instillation, oral gavage, various injection methods (IP, IM, SQ, IVT).
- Technical research using experimental assays including OKT, ERG, OCT, Histology, Micorscopy, Immunohistochemistry
- Record keeping: Records all observations, data, information during research.
- Data analysis & reports: Conducts analyses of data and prepares reports containing data and analysis.
- Material presentation. Presents research material to fellow researchers.
- Collaboration. Works with fellow researchers.
- Laboratory upkeep. Maintains a clean and tidy workspace.
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Proficiency with data analysis software and MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Careful attention to detail and superb record keeping abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must feel comfortable working with animals in a laboratory setting.
Job Type: Full-time, Salaried. Benefits Provided: Yes.
Work Schedule: Five days per week; in addition, work can include weekends and holidays.
Required Attachments: Resume, List of references (3 minimum).
Special Indications: Hiring contingent upon clear background check.
Salary Range: $35,000-45,000/year or commensurate with experience. Performance-based bonuses available.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and references to jobs(at)EyeCRO.com